Cost of Acupuncture
Are you curious about the cost of acupuncture? Or do you wonder how often you will need to come for acupuncture treatment? Depending on your current state of heath, you may need more or less treatment to feel better. Many people experience dramatic changes after one treatment and write a review about it, but this is not always the case. Sometimes more treatment is needed. Typically patients come for treatment once a week for 4-5 weeks. During that time, most patients will notice their complaints have greatly improved or have been eliminated entirely.
We treat a wide variety of health problems each week, and have likely treated someone in a situation just like you. Give us a call at 319-331-9312 and we would be happy to discuss the available treatment options for you.
Unfortunately the majority of insurance companies do not cover acupuncture yet. FLEX health spending accounts can always be used for acupuncture treatment. If you have any problems with getting reimbursed with your flex account, let us know and we will assist you in any way that we can.
Acupuncture Iowa City – Clinic Eight has a variety of patient types. On any given day we may see a college student who sprained their ankle, or an elderly woman who first had back surgery in the mid 1970’s. We may treat a working mother who has an acute migraine attack. We may work with a couple who are trying to get pregnant for the first, or third time. We have many patients who see us on a weekly basis because they maintain the superb health that they are enjoying right now. They can really feel the benefits in their every day lives from regular treatment. The older we get, the more we realize that the cost of acupuncture is very little compared to the cost of invasive surgical procedures!
Cost of Acupuncture Basics
- Cost of acupuncture treatment at Clinic Eight is listed in our Online Scheduling section.
- We are a fee for service acupuncture clinic. This means no hidden fees or surprises.
- We also offer Wellness Packages that greatly reduce the cost of acupuncture. Ask us for more information.
- We accept Cash, Check, and Credit Card.
- We are pleased to offer discounted prices for students and seniors.
- Please inquire about our prices for Chinese herbal medicine and retail merchandise.
- We will e-mail you an itemized invoice to assist you with insurance coverage or to use your FLEX Health Spending Account.